Our firm has considerable experience in cost effective business litigation. We provide result-oriented, high quality, effective representation to our clients in all forums of dispute resolution, including jury trials, court (judge) trials, arbitrations and mediations for all the following types of controversies:
- Purchase and Sale Contract Breaches
- Service and Supply Contract Breaches
- Shareholder and Partner Disputes
- Trade Secrets
- Real Estate
- Unfair Competition
- Bad Faith Denial and Insurance Coverage
Recent results for our clients include:
- A jury verdict in a trade secret case finding our client not liable for the Plaintiff's seven-figure damages.
- A jury verdict in a fraud case awarding our client all of its alleged six-figure damages.
- A binding arbitration award in a breach of contract / unfair competition lawsuit against our client for less than one tenth of the Plaintiff's demand.
- A jury verdict in a breach of contract case finding our client not liable for the Plaintiff's six-figure damages and awarding our client six-figures and attorneys' fees on its cross-complaint.
- A seven-figure mediated settlement against a large, public company in a breach of contract and fraud case.
- A summary dismissal of a Plaintiff's real estate claims for nuisance.
- A defeat by summary judgment of a patent infringement claim and a successful defense of the appeal.